Contact Us

1922 10th St, Monroe, WI 53566
(608) 325-1303

Monday 8:30AM–4:30PM
Tuesday 8:30AM–4:30PM
Wednesday 8:30AM–4:30PM
Thursday 8:30AM–4:30PM
Friday 8:30AM-1:00PM

Homeowners Insurance & Dwelling Fire


We offer coverage for your home & personal property. Including seasonal homes and new construction.

Clarno Mutual Homeowners Policies cover your property against the following losses.

Your protection can be provided by one of the following forms:

Homeowners - Broad Form Perils

  • Fire or lightning
  • Windstorm or hail
  • Explosion
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Sudden & accidental damage from smoke
  • Sinkhole collapse
  • Volcanic action
  • Vandalism & malicious mischief
  • Glass breakage
  • Theft
  • Identity fraud expense
  • Fire department service call

Special or additional insurance you may need.

You can include comprehensive coverage for scheduled personal property such as:

  • Jewelry
  • Furs
  • Fine arts
  • Camera equipment
  • Silverware
  • Musical instruments
  • Coin or stamp collections
  • Guns
  • Watercraft
  • Recreational vehicles

Plus personal liability insurance for your protection.

Farmowners Insurance & Farm Fire


We offer coverage for your farm, farmette or hobby farm. Including dwellings, outbuildings, personal property and farm equipment.

A Clarno Mutual Insurance Company package policy for farmowners provides the following.

Dwelling, Personal Property & Additional living expense

Broad form perils:

  • Fire or lightning
  • Windstorm or hail
  • Explosion
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Vehicles
  • Sudden & accidental damage from smoke
  • Vandalism & malicious mischief
  • Identity fraud expense
  • Fire department service call

Farm outbuildings and farm personal property

Protection provided against the following:

  • Smoke
  • Vandalism & malicious mischief
  • Theft
  • Collision or overturn
  • Electrocution of livestock

Plus farm liability providing you with personal liability insurance for the protection of your farm operations.

Special peril package - We extend coverage to all insured farm property for:

  • Glass coverage
  • Borrowed farm machinery, vehicles & equipment
  • Farm operations records expenses
  • Added perils for refrigerated food
  • Damage by foreign objects / injestion
  • Snowload coverage

Renters Insurance


Provides insurance coverage for all your personal property & liability where you currently rent. Did you know your landlords insurance does not cover your belongings, or your personal liability? In the event of a loss, make sure you are properly covered to keep you and your family protected.

Commercial Property Insurance


We offer commercial insurance for Landlords, Small Contractors, Ma & Pa Businesses, and many others. We provide BOP Coverage, Commercial Property, and Commercial Liability. Contact an Agent today to see if your business qualifies for our competitive pricing, and guidelines.

Special Property Insurance


Coverage for all your goods such as jewelry, furs, fine arts, camera/computer equipment, silverware, musical instruments, coin or stamp collections, guns, watercraft, recreation vehicles, golf carts, etc. This an optional coverage that can be added to your Homeowners or Farmowners policies. Contact your agent for details.

Back To Top